Intelligent Imaging Solutions
Traditional hyperspectral imaging solutions are difficult to use and provide data that is hard to interpret and often non-actionable.
At Hinalea, we take a different approach. We offer systems that are intelligent, intuitive and autonomous.
Problem-solving is at the core of everything we do, and our fully integrated solutions are designed to address specific industry challenges.
The HinaLea Difference
The broad adoption of Hyperspectral Imaging has been slowed by two key challenges – the high price of imagers and the overwhelming complexity of using the technology.
Hinalea develops both hardware and software to provide holistic, customized systems to address specific market problems. In doing so, we offer our customers two underlying areas of value:
- Intelligence: Hinalea’s solutions are intuitive with little background domain expertise required by users. Our proprietary software allows image classification and processing to provide clear, measurable and actionable output to defined questions
- Economy: Hinalea’s mechanical and optical innovations bring affordability to hyperspectral imaging while delivering incomparably high spectral and spatial image quality
Custom and OEM Solutions
Hinalea develops custom and complete hyperspectral imaging solutions on behalf of its partners, to address problems across a variety of industries. These include:
- Medical Screening: Detection and classification of a range of medical conditions, in particular dermatological and ophthalmic
- Precision Agriculture: Detection of crop viability, exposure to harmful contaminants and pathogenic disease as well health vegetation coverage and hydration mapping
- Quality Assurance: Detection of production and processing anomalies across a variety of food and consumer good applications
- Mineralogy and Metallurgy: Identification and mapping of minerals and constituents
- Anti-Counterfeiting: The instant authentication of a variety of consumer and industrial products as well document verification
Versatile Tools for Academic and Industry Research
Hinalea offers a range of highly configurable instruments for research and development and industrial testing applications:
- Model 4100H – Handheld with an onboard color touch screen interface and battery operated with Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, the 4100H is an easy to use tool for contact imaging. With single-handed operation and a portable design, it is the ideal instrument for use in the field or factory floor as well as the laboratory
- Model 4300 – Like the 4100H, the 4300 is portable and comes onboard color touch screen interface. However, the 4300 can be used with a variety of lenses for wide-field measurements at whatever working distance and field of view the application demands